DRIVE™ Tire Pressure Gauge w/ Oxford Case (60 PSI) - Best for Car Tires, Portable Inflator Monitoring System Tool is Rugged, Heavy Duty Inline Chuck - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 60 PSI Tire Pressure Gauge is compatible with all car, truck, motorcycle, and bicycle recommend max inflated pressure range
- In-Line Chuck allows tire inflating while simultaneously monitoring pressure
- Portable Carrying Case, hard shell Oxford 600D with soft custom fit interior cushion for a snug fit
- Quick Bleed Valve almost instantly releases stored gauge pressure
- Ultra-Rugged Body made from heavy duty rubber and 100% brass components, and stainless steel chuck
From the Trusted Name, DRIVE™ Auto Products
The auto accessory tool that assists with maintaining one of your automobiles most important levels, your tire pressure!
Stylish & Simple
Complete with Oxford 600D Hard Clam Shell Case for ultimate storage and portability.
This gauge is calibrated to meet the highest accuracy standards of ANSI B40.1(±2%) international accuracy standard. Any tighter tolerances are typically only reserved for aircraft, liquid, or gas readings; anything more accurate would not be noticeable for this application.
New Braided Hose 3-Layer Technology (Inner Layer) airtight synthetic rubber. (Outer Layer) special rubber designed for anti-aging, weather resistance. (Reinforcement Layer) high strength woven fiber.
* Suitable temperature: -30 ℃ ~ + 110 ℃
* Working pressure: 300PSI
* Burst pressure: 1200PSI
* Ozone aging resistance (standard test chamber with concentration of 50 +/- 5pphm and temperature of 40 +/- 2 ℃, experimental time 72h): no cracks
* Heat aging resistance (aging standard box 100 +/- 1 ℃ 72h): no cracks
We are so confident that this is the BEST Air Tire Pressure bundle for your money, we have backed it up with a LIFETIME WARRANTY - For any reason you are unsatisfied with our product at any time, simply contact DRIVE™ Auto Products customer service for exchange or refund, no question asked!
Click Add to Cart and Buy Now! (The last tire gauge you'll ever need to buy)